Friday, December 10, 2010

apples, apples, apples......


With apples being a part of my market display I always come home with a bucket full of granny smiths. I know the choice is obvious - apple pie all the way however I am not a huge fan of apple pie. Apple crumble? yes, apple flan? yes however I was wondering if anyone out there has an unbelievable apple recipe for me?? I would love to hear from you. I know last time I made puree for a friends baby however there was so much of it the poor boy is probably still eating it!


These are some of the fabrics which didn't make it in the last range of clothing. When I begin to create I tend to have way more ideas than my budget or time will ever allow me to complete. That is what I love about sewing though every purchase is an investment, supplies to be put into the fabric bank for a rainy day, you have got to love that.


When I am in market mode I never get to make anything for my own girls and now with that behind me (until the next sewing frenzy) I can focus on creating some new styles for my little lovelies to wear in this summer weather - that is when it isn't raining. These fabrics I grabbed from spotlight and are a stretch fabric (I was thinking the less ironing the better) and really want to play around with different directions of stripes in the one dress. So that's what I am up to at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment