Tuesday, November 30, 2010

i do love to sew!



well, as you can imagine my sewing machine is in over drive at the moment and i am having nightmares of rocking up at mathilda's market with nothing on my little hangers, you know like that dream where you arrive at school and look down to find you are naked. that one is a beauty! always enters my sleeping domaine when things are extremely hectic. not to mention that i called one of my sewers today to see what what time to collect the completed work and she says she thought it was next week, fabulous! anyhow i guess there is no real point in stressing something in which i can not change. lets just hope i arrive on sunday with my clothes on.


i have really enjoyed creating my most recent dress, it is a recent pattern in which i have amended and made my own. i think my litte redhead would look lovely in this one. x


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! you'll get there and then you reach the stage where you say I can't do anymore so this is enough!!!!!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete